PRACTICES TO BE OBSERVED
To be observed for all practitioners during Dhava Velvi
- Kundalini yoga practitioners can practice the following advice from anywhere.
- Gurumahan recommends all the kundalini yoga practitioners to meditate three times a day (morning, afternoon and evening – 15-20 min each) during this velvi period for the individual and universal peace. This is an excellent time for us to uplift our souls spiritually.
- Remember to focus your mind at your forehead for a minute for each hour, this will help to keep you feel the energy all the time.
- Focus at your Forehead eye (Ajna) and crest eye (Sahasrara) whenever you find time.
- Satvic food (vegetarian diet) is recommended.
- Whenever you do meditation think that you are sitting inside the holy pyramid (Pranavalayam) and receiving energy from the apex of the Pranavalayam